Wednesday, December 14, 2005

MOVIE SCREENING Tonight @ CR1025 8pm, Free Sitting

Dear brothers and sisters of the Dhamma,

A: “Why do I spend so much money each month? How do I able to plan my financial in efficient way?”
B: “I have to spend so much money on my girlfriend… but I love her… how do I need to plan my financial?”
C: “Petrol again… I need to spend so much money in maintaining my car.. but I can’t live without my car too.. How do I need to plan for my financial?”
D: “I’m still a student, and I have no income. How could I plan in spending money?”

Some of u sure think as the same as the situation above. Don’t worry, there will be a movie screening about Financial/ Buddhism and money to let u think for the Buddhism aspect in planning your financial.

Date : 14th Dec, 2005 (Wed)
Time : 8.00pm – 10.00pm
Venue : CR1025 (Foe Building)


See ya there!!

Sukhi-Hotu
May you be well and happy
Regards,MMU Dhamma Sharing Group (DSG)

No comments: